MVP Goalsetter Signature Series
|Backboard Size||72" Regulation Size|
|Backboard Dimensions||72" Wide x 42" High x 3/8" Thick|
|Backboard Materials||Fully-Tempered Glass Backboard (Acrylic also available)|
|Product Height||Adjustable from 6' to 10'|
|Height Adjustment Mechanism||Patented Internal Compression Height Adjustment Mechanism|
|Pole Design||6" Square Off-Set Pole|
|Safe Play Area||4' Extension from Post to Backboard|
To play like a pro, train like a pro. The MVP in-ground basketball system features a regulation-size basketball hoop with 72″ x 42″ tempered glass backboard and Goalsetter’s original off-set pole design with 4′ overhang which provides plenty of room to move under the goal. The MVP’s off-set pole is 6″ x 6″ square, with 7-gauge structural steel walls, ensuring stability and solid performance. The Goalsetter MVP is simply the best in-ground basketball hoop available.
Goalsetter’s patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders or a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.
- 72" Regulation size tempered glass backboard
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2" structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4" thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rim height adjustable from 6' to 10'
- 6" square off-set pole
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16" wall thickness) on poles
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
Prices, installation costs and ongoing promotions vary by region. For a personalized quote, please complete the form below.