How Does Rent To Own Playground Equipment Work?
Life’s little expenses can sneak up on you. So when making a major purchase for your family, having some financing flexibility can give you the freedom you need to give your budget some breathing room while making everyone in the family happy.
At Rainbow Play Systems of Texas, we try to make purchasing a play system, trampoline or basketball goal for your children an easier process by offering a simple rent-to-own option on a majority of our products.
How Rent-To-Own Works
Our rent-to-own program is a 36-month rental agreement that ends with you taking ownership of the product. Whether you’re interested in trying a product before you buy it, or just want an easy, no-risk way to schedule payments, rent to own has tons of benefits.
- No Hassle Returns – With rent-to-own’s try-before-you-buy convenience, you can return your purchase at any time with no penalties.
- No Credit Check – Bad credit happens. Our flexible rent-to-own agreements let you make a large purchase and payments, even if your credit history is not pristine.
- Same-Day Approval – No waiting for financing approval from your bank or credit union.
- Low Monthly Payments – With rent-to-own agreements starting at just $79, shopping at Rainbow Play Systems of Texas is more affordable than ever.
- Early Purchase Discounts – Pay off the remaining balance of your Rent-To-Own agreement early and you’ll save.
- Installation is Included – With Rainbow Play Systems and Springfree Trampoline’s rent-to-own program, there’s no separate installation fee to pay.
If you just need a little financing, our “90-days same as cash” option has a shorter payment cycle with no interest, which can save you money and free up your budget over the course of three months.
Who is Rent To Own For?
Anyone can enjoy the financial freedom of a rent-to-own program. But we’ve found that our rent-to-own agreement is especially beneficial for families move a lot. Military families that may experience a transfer at any time, can still enjoy growing up with a Rainbow Play System in their yard. If you move before the playscape is paid in full, we’ll retrieve the unit and you can rent a new unit at your new home.